Prices & Availability
- All linen, towels, electricity and central heating, are included in the price
- Dogs £25 each per week
- Visitors are welcome any time after 3.00pm; we ask you to leave by 10.00am on your day of departure.
- We ask visitors not to smoke inside the cottages
- Our terms and conditions are at the bottom of this page. Please read them before you book.
Please scroll down the table below to see if the cottage and time slot are available.
Short breaks – minimum 3 nights – usually only available at short notice, ie 3 weeks or less. Contact us for price and availability.
Long term lets are available at advantageous rates. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
All prices are in £ sterling. Figures in brackets indicate the number of guests each cottage sleeps. Weeks begin Friday/Saturday (see individual cottage pages), except Xmas/New Year.
How to Book
- Book online. If you prefer the security of paying by credit card, the “book online” button enables you to book and pay by card.
- Print out the booking form: Contact us as soon as you have decided which cottage and dates you would like. We will make a provisional booking for you and hold it for seven days. If your preferred cottage is taken, we will try to offer you an alternative. Send your booking form together with your deposit of £200 per week within seven days. Make your cheque payable to “W R Hembrow”. We will write back confirming your booking and receipt of your deposit, the balance payable and details of how to find us.
- Complete the booking form online: You can e-mail the booking form to us and pay by bank transfer; our bank details are: Account number 17053755, sort code 09 01 26.
Deposits are normally non-refundable. If you cancel your booking with less than three weeks’ notice, the full amount is payable. The balance is payable on arrival.
|wk.beg:||last updated 23rd July|
|Sep 21||Pt booked||Booked|
|Oct 26||370||Pt booked|